Here’s an interesting resource, both on-line and in the flesh: the Museum of Witchcraft, in Boscastle, Corwall, UK http://www.museumofwitchcraft.com/index.php There’s an online guidebook to the museum, a tour of some interesting artifacts, and searchable on-line library and images. I wish it were a little more scholarly in approach (for instance, giving dates or provenance for some of the artifacts), but the photos and history they represent are fascinating!
- Subscribe to me on Curious Fictions to support my work and get updates on new stories! curiousfictions.com/authors/128-e-… via @curiousfictions 3 weeks ago
- okay, I almost forgot #bookqw but I got my #eye back on the ball--this, from Elisha Barber, amzn.to/2mxDMFX https://t.co/IjOlH3jzF2 3 weeks ago
- RT @LAGilman: This week's #BookQW has its #eye on you.... The Cold Eye, specifically. Out in paperback next week! https://t.co/6ohG23rMx… 3 weeks ago
- the cover alone. . . twitter.com/brandedkristen… 3 weeks ago
- oh, yeah! twitter.com/TanyaHuff/stat… 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow